Durr is proudly unique because our people are proudly and uniquely Durr. In everything we do, we strive to maintain the values our company was founded upon more than 65 years ago: Integrity, Safety, Quality, Commitment, Teamwork and Faith.
Durr not only works hard for our clients, we work hard for each other. Our employees are not just a number- they are a vital part of our team. As such, they get the support, help and tools they need to be successful.
Our mission statement says it all: Durr takes charge, constructing strong foundations to build upon.
We build foundations for construction projects and for the development of our people.
Compensation and Benefits
Durr offers a competitive salary and comprehensive medical insurance package.
Health and Retirement Benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Wellness Program
- Telemedicine (access to a health care provider via telephone, computer or mobile app)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k with company match
Sampling of Other Benefits and Perks:
- Online HR Self-Service Portal [Ascentis]
- Health & Awareness Seminars (i.e. Healthy Eating, Defensive Driving)
- Blood Drives (to benefit team members and their families)
- Free Flu Shots
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Incentive Programs
- Employee Recognition programs
- Relocation Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Cross-Training
- Continuing Education and Certification Programs
- Safety Training
- Leadership and Industry Management Courses
- Project Management Academy
- Free Parking
- On-Site Fitness Center
- On-Site Chapel
- Pet Friendly Office
- Casual Dress Fridays
- Community Involvement/Volunteer Opportunities